How can we live in the present without remembering the past and without having Anxiety of the future?

You can't! You will not forget the past. And you will remain anxious about the future. The wise way is to learn from past experiences. You cannot wipe out the memory, but you can learn the right lessons from them. My experience taught me this. The year I studied very well, I passed with good marks in the examination. The year I did not, the result was there to see! Just learn your lessons from the past and let go; then the past will not continue to haunt you. 




In the same way, you can handle the anxiety about the future. The future is always uncertain, so there is bound to be some anxiety. However, that anxiety should be used to fortify yourself. When I have to catch a flight, I start early to make allowances for traffic jams and other delays. Some amount of anxiety or apprehension may still be there, but you should not have a nervous breakdown. That will only make matters worse. In the army, they say: The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war. War is always uncertain, but you can be well prepared and maintain a positive attitude.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 TYPES OF TOXIC PEOPLE..

Why do we compare our life to that of others?

Why do we blame others for our misfortune?